Preliminary Space Access 2019 Conference Agenda
(We've just gotten started - this list represents perhaps a third of the final SA2019 three-day program)
Stay tuned to https://sa2019.erps.org/ for overall conference info and many excellent program additions in the coming weeks.
We plan Subject Concentrations this year on
- SmallSat Launch Startups
- Commercial Lunar Cargo Companies
Participants for both currently being recruited - if you haven't yet heard from us, talk to us!
Confirmed speakers/presentations so far:
- Paul Breed/Unreasonable Rocket will discuss Development Of A Low-Cost Modular Launcher
- Bill Bruner
- Mitchell Burnside Clapp
- EXOS Aerospace/John Quinn
- Jeff Greason of Electric Sky will discuss Some Advanced Power Transmission & Space Propulsion Concepts
- John Schilling will discuss Earth Orbit, Cislunar & Mars Practical Payload Capabilities Of Current & Near-Term Launchers
- Henry Spencer & Henry Vanderbilt will discuss Some Likely Characteristics Of Usefully Faster Near-Term Inner Solar-System Space Transports
- Jess Sponable will discuss Project History & Management Lessons From DC-X, X-40, and XS-1
- Tethers Unlimited
- Vector Launch
Panel Discussions Planned So Far
- Space Startup Party Fouls - Common Startup Errors & How To Avoid Them, as seen by Rocket People (There are a thousand books that will tell you what Venture Capital people look for. Rocket people, not so much...)
- NewSpace Meets Milspace - Both are evolving fast, with overlaps (both business and operational) likely growing with time. Some discussion of what the shared spaces may look like.
plus the usual flavoring of
- Talks Not Directly Access-Related But That We Think Are Really Cool
not least of these being a
- Space Studies Institute Hosted Session covering SSI's focus area of How To Get Things Done Once There, technology and business aspects of habitats, power generation, resource extraction, manufacturing etc.